The documented the positive effects of massage therapy on job performance and stress reduction. A brief massage resulted in decreased job stress, increased alertness and a significant boost in productivity.
Life Is Full Of Mysteries, The Benefits Of Massage Isnít One Of Them
1. Restores Balance, Energy and Youthful Vitality.
2. Enhances Ability to Relax, Focus and Think Creatively.
3. Reduces Blood Pressure, Heart Rate, Tension Headaches and Insomnia.
4. Reduces Cellulite, Tones Muscles and Promotes Faster Healing and Recovery.
5. Strengthens the Immune System, Cellular Regeneration & Boosts Your Metabolism.
6. Raises Mood-Elevating Brain Chemicals and Calms the Nervous System.
7. Strengthens and Rejuvenates Skin Elasticity, Texture and Firmness.
8. Produces a Sense of “Relaxed Alertness” and Overall Well-Being.
9. Pumps the Lymph System, Cleansing Out Toxins and Wastes.
10. Increases Muscle Strength, Range of Motion and Flexibility.
11. Relieves Sore Burning Muscles, Spasms and Aching Joints.
12. Increases Circulation, Oxygen and Nutrition to Cells.
13. Improves the Functioning of the Digestive System .
14. Promotes Deeper and More Effective Breathing and Concentration.
15. Relieves Irritability, Bloating, and Other PMS and Menopausal Symptoms.
16. Reduces Stress Hormones, Alleviating Chronic Pain, Fatigue and Depression.
17. Stimulates the Release of Endorphins & Other Natural Pain-Reducing Chemicals .
What are the benefits of regular massage?
The physiological benefits of regular massage are numerous and affect every aspect of ones
being, emotionally, spiritually, intellectually and physically.
* Massage releases chronic muscular tension and pain
* improves circulation
* strengthens bones and muscles
* aids digestion
* pumps the lymph glands and enhances the immune system
* increases joint flexibility
* reduces mental and physical fatigue and stress
* promotes faster healing of muscular injuries
* reduces blood pressure
* reverses the ageing process
* tones facial muscles
* counter balances travel fatigue
* reduces insomnia
* increases creativity and mental clarity
How will I feel after the massage session?
Most people feel very relaxed. Some experience freedom from long-term aches and
pains developed from tension, repetitive activity and athletics. After an initial period of feeling slowed down for 15 to 20 minutes, people then often experience increased
energy, heightened alertness and an overall feeling of well-being and greater productivity that can last for days.
Regular Massage is a passive exercise that tones the muscles and pumps the lymph system causing a major detoxification process. Assist your body in cleansing out the toxins, wastes and pain chemicals, after the massage, by drinking plenty of water.
How often does one get a massage?
The key thought to remember here is “why wait”? Don’t wait to feel stressed is the short answer! Routine physical maintenance was never faster or easier with Health Fund Rebates at your conveniently local Remedial Massage Therapist.