- Targeted Remedial & Deep tissue Treatments
- Nourishing Relaxation Massage
- Nurturing Pregnancy Massages
- Intuitive & Holistic Treatments
- Or a tailor made combination of styles to suit your needs
Done with organic coconut oil/sweet almond and essential oils
1Hr and 1.5Hr Massages available
Sally Mettraux – Background
Having always known the benefits of bodywork and the body’s innate ability to naturally heal itself with the right support, Sally gave up a career in Media to follow her passion in health and retrained in 2009 to become a Remedial Therapist.
For the last 10 years Sally has been dedicated and passionate about the health and wellbeing of all of her clients. She is interested in holistic health and to genuinely help people through a unique combination of therapies, by assisting them to become aware and empowered in managing their own health, facilitating real change in their daily quality of life. To promote freemotion.
Upon completing her studies at the Australian College Sports Therapy Melbourne in 2010 Sally has enjoyed grounding her knowledge in anatomy/physiology and holistic health within multimodality clinics, gyms, and alongside Osteopaths, Chiropractors, Naturopaths and Physiotherapists.
Sally is skilled in massage modalities such as Trigger Point Therapy, Myofascial Release, Deep, Tissue / Sports Massage and employs cupping techniques in treatments as required. Wanting to help alleviate the discomfort of pregnancy Sally can accommodate pregnant clients with her belly down ‘Belly Pillows’ that allow for the baby bump to be safely supported from the earliest stages of pregnancy right through to the last few weeks.
Sally has supported triathletes, the elderly, pregnant mommas, and everyone in-between and enjoys meeting people where they are at.
Each session is specifically customized to meet the needs of the client. She enjoys creating a healing environment for each and every body, mind and spirit.
Sally has also completed a Diploma in Classical Hatha Yogic Teacher Training and has been practicing Asana (movement) Pranayama (breathwork) and Meditation for over 20 years.
- Diploma of Remedial Massage (Australian College Sports Therapy) 2010
- Certificate IV in Massage (Victorian Fitness Academy)
- Member of AAMT (Australian Association of Massage Therapists)
- Diploma of Yoga Studies (Academy of Yoga Science) Two Year Intensive Training
- Advanced Certificate Yogic Studies 4 month Residential (India)
- Workshop 1: 7-day Intensive Traditional Chinese Cupping
- Workshop 2: 3-day Modern Cupping with Silicone Cups
- Workshop 3: 7-day Reiki Levels 1 & 2 Usui Shiki Ryoho (Usui System of Natural Healing method)
- Remedial/Therapeutic Massage
- Sports Massage
- Deep Tissue
- Relaxation Massage
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Myofascial Release & Acupressure points
- Functional/Injury Rehabilitation
- Restoring Functional Movement
- Muscle testing
- Massage for Children and elderly
Sally is a qualified registered remedial soft tissue practitioner offering treatments out of her Tiny Home in the Shepherds Ground in Butterwick.
To genuinely help people through a unique combination of therapies, by assisting them to become aware and empowered in managing their own health, facilitating real change in their daily quality of life. To promote freemotion.
Areas where massage is effective:-
- Reduction of Lymph build up
- Elevates energy and vitality
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Enhanced post op recovery
- Headaches & Migraine Relief
- Boosted Immunity & Circulation Detox
- Promotes healthy muscles & joints
- Enhanced performance for Sports/Athletes